15. I can’t change others, but I can change my reaction to others.
16. I am an important and valued member of my family.
17. I am my final authority for everything I do.
18. I accept full responsibility for all my actions.
19. Allow myself the freedom to make mistakes.
20. I make my own decisions an willingly accept the consequence.
21. I love and appreciate myself just as I am.
22. I accept all my feeling as part of my life.
23. I love to love and to be loved.
24. The more I love myself the more love I have to give to others.
25. I think for myself and speak and act with deliberation.
26. I stand up for healthy opinions and conviction for growth promoting.
27. I do not blame others for my problems, mistakes, defeats or handicaps.
28. I take deep satisfaction in doing my work conscientiously and well.
29. I face reality and resist nothing I cannot change.
30. I accept every problems and goal as a challenge to my awareness and growth.
31. My relationship with God, other and self is growing happier and more fulfilling everyday.
32. I am now enjoying every I do.
33. I vibrantly healthy and radiantly beautiful.
34. I feel happy and blissful just being alive.
35. I open to co-operate with the blessings of my loving God.
36. The light and grace of God within me is creating miracles in my life hair and now.
37. All things are now working together for good in my life.
continue reading here : http://www.poombatta.com/yoga/selfappreciation.html